Alberta Premier Rachel Notley and Finance Minister Joe Ceci will be co-hosting two telephone town halls on March 15 and 16 to discuss and answer questions about the upcoming provincial budget, which will be released on April 14, 2016. UNA members and the general public can participate in the telephone town halls by following the instructions below.
How it works
- The telephone town halls will be held from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. reaching residents in:
- Northern Alberta on Tuesday, March 15
- Southern Alberta on Wednesday, March 16
- Publicly listed telephone numbers, that are not on the National Do Not Call list, will be dialed and invited to participate in the call.
- Those who want a guaranteed place on the call may register online in advance.
- Cellphone users and other interested participants may dial into the call 1-877-229-8493 (event code 114591) 10 minutes before the start of the town hall, or they can register online to be called.
- Albertans may also listen, submit questions, and answer poll questions online.
- The 90-minute call will be moderated. A question and answer period will follow after opening remarks.
- No personal information will be saved or used by the Government of Alberta.
The information gathered will help inform Budget 2016. The budget will be released April 14.
United Nurses of Alberta
Office: 780 425 1025
Mobile: 780 913 1563