Message from the UNA Local 115 Executive (Jul 2005)

Message from President Michelle Senkow

Hello everyone – it is July already. There are many requests from Staff asking how to request a change in FTE. I have attached the form (Page 5 in this newsletter) that UNA/CHR is using to process requests. Instruct staff to read from Page 170 in the CA for

Make the written request to your PCM (always keep a copy of any paperwork you submit for your own personal records). The PCM is to respond in writing YES/NO at the bottom of the form within 14 days to the individual.

A copy of this completed form is to be sent to the Union – so your Local office will have a copy.

If the individual is REFUSED get them to please call our office.

Hope that helps.

Take care,

Michelle M. Senkow RN, BScN


UNA-Local 115


Leave a Comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s